Notify me by email when the item is available again.
Please select a page
Do you have any questions?
Refill bottle of pine oil for the pine cube
The stone pine oil spreads a woody scent with a spicy note. This special fragrance oil is obtained through steam distillation of the twigs and needles and is therefore very gentle. Pine oil, as stone pine oil is also known, is ideal for freshening the air in the room.
Bad odors such as kitchen odors or cigarette smoke are neutralized by scenting with stone pine oil.
The oil consists exclusively of the best raw materials.
Content: 10 ml
Advantages of stone pine oil:
- natural essential oil
- safety lock
- safe & hygienic use
- pleasant scent for office, living room and study, etc.
The pine oil is ideal for our pine cubes .
Pine Essential Oil Warnings:
- H226 Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H304 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 can cause allergic reactions to your skin.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 Contaminated work clothing should remain at the workplace
- Avoid the release of P273 into the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves.
- P301 + P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- P302 + P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If possible, remove contact lenses. Continue rinsing.
- P321 Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P331 Do NOT induce vomiting
- P333 + P313 If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- P363 Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P370 + P378 In case of fire: Use sand, carbon dioxide or chemical powder to extinguish.
- P403 + P235 Store in a well-ventilated place. keep cool
- P405 Store locked up.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.